Home Insurance

If you would like one of our insurance specialists to contact you about working together on providing you with a more competitive quote, contact us today!

At MWS we compare over 9 of the top insurance providers on the market. By connecting with our clients we can analyse your needs, allowing us to fine tune our insurance searches and quotes, giving you the best price for the best policies. 

If you are a first time buyer, a landlord or simply looking for a more competitive buildings and contents insurance quote, you will want to make sure you choose the right type of cover and get a great deal too. 

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. This includes walls, windows the roof and permanent fixtures such as bathroom and kitchen fittings. It also covers the cost of rebuilding your house from the ground up.

Contents insurance is involved with covering the cost of replacing your belongings in your home if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen. With contents insurance you can insure specific items, specific amounts and even belongings away from the home.

Landlords Insurance

If you are a landlord, you will know that there is plenty that can go wrong so it is important to have appropriate protection in place.

It might just be a case of making sure you have the correct amount of buildings and contents cover in place, however, with unpredictable tenants you might want to make sure you are 100% covered in any situation. Having comprehensive landlords insurance including liability insurance, legal expenses and home emergency cover means you can rent your property and be fully covered.

At MWS, we will work with you to make sure you have the right protection in place, with the right company, so that you are safe in the knowledge you are covered.

If you would like to speak to one of our advisers about your home insurance requirements, please contact us today!